Tuesday, November 1, 2011

T- 14 Hours

Amanda, Lauren and I are Thailand bound tomorrow, despite the fact that 2/3 of the country is experiencing the worst flooding they've seen in 50 years.  I know this because my mom keeps emailing me articles such as, "Killer Asian Flood Swallows Children."  It's very reassuring.  But we have thrown out our itinerary and are going where good weather takes us....up until today we didn't know where that was.  But if all goes well by Friday afternoon, after 20 hours spent on 3 different airplanes and a 5 hour nap in the no doubt super comfortable Bangkok airport, I will be relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Krabi, literally on the other side of the world.  Wish me luck because anybody that knows how I travel, knows that I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment